With modern upgrades, high-tech functionality, and classic detailing, New World Tower is refined and welcoming. The 30-story building’s downtown Miami waterfront location projects class and sophistication, and its back-up generators and telecommunications infrastructure create confidence and peace of mind. New World Tower provides its tenants the safest, most efficient and productive work environment of any competing office property in the surrounding area.
New World Tower is located in the heart of downtown Miami at the corner of Biscayne Boulevard and NW 1st Street. With the dramatic development that has taken place in its surrounding area over the past several years, the building’s dynamic neighborhood has a rhythm all its own – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Extraordinary accessibility, numerous major hotels, eclectic shops, and high-end apartments and condominiums –all within walking distance—are just a few reasons to choose this central location.
The New World Tower building hosts a Tier 3 Telecommunications Network throughout the building’s lower floors and offers a backup power supply – these features make the building exceptionally secure and resistant to storm damage. The world class facility at NWT, along with its staff’s unwavering commitment to personal attention and service, ensures piece of mind and provides solutions that can help any business run smoother than ever before.
Inspiring views and abundant natural light are just a few of the outstanding amenities that await tenants at New World Tower. Unique property features Include:
- Brand new modern lobby
- 24-hour manned security
- Professional and responsive on-site management
- Covered on-site parking
- 7 high-speed elevators
- Restricted access to individual floors available by request
- High-tech, reliable telecommunications infrastructure
- On-site collocation and data-center facility
- Back-up generator system available
New World Tower‘s location gives tenants quick and convenient access to the most diverse amenity base in the entire region. From hotels to fine restaurants to inexpensive luncheon alternatives, New World Tower provides the most convenient location in downtown Miami. Unique location features include:
- Breathtaking views:
- NWT boasts spectacular unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay, Bayfront Park, Bayside Marketplace and greater Miami.
- NWT offers its tenants and their guests covered on-site parking and ample additional parking is available in the surrounding area.
- Public Transportation:
- NWT is located between two Metro-Mover stations and along ten public bus routes providing access to most all of Miami-Dade county.
- Ease of Access:
- NWT provides its tenants with easy access not only from the many methods of public transportation but also from I-95, US-1, I-395 and the Port of Miami.
- NWT is located in an area that boasts a variety of hotels, restaurants, shops and cafes at varying price points and specialties. Other nearby attractions include:
- Banks and other services
- Federal and County Courts and the Miami-Dade Government Center
- The Adrian-Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Miami Art Museum and American Airlines Arena
- Brickell and more!
NWT’s on-site data center offers data center facilities with unparalleled secure connectivity for the exchange of Internet traffic and delivery of advanced network services for mission critical IT systems. Included in the network layout are two separate electrical feeds providing Hospital-Grade power and fiber optic cable for telecommunications use. In the event of a natural disaster or power outage, when power is disrupted or cut-off to the building, NWTs tenants can have 24/7 power for all daily business systems until power is restored by the local municipality.
Other unique telecommunications and data center features include:
- Back-up generator
- Cable Management
- Business Services
- IT Consulting
- Training Services
- Business Services
- Disaster Recovery
- Ethernet VPN
For more information click here
New World Tower represents a unique picture of urbanity with cars driving past to nearby access ramps, commuters running to catch the Metro-Mover or bus transit, pedestrians walking past at street level to one of the many nearby condominiums, hotels, or other amenities and spectacular and unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and the modern Miami skyline.
Glass doors lead in from Biscayne Boulevard to an impressive two-story marble and granite lobby featuring 16 suspended flat-screen TVs.
Elegant design accents and a custom-designed security and reception desk complete the lobby in grand modern style.